Merry Christmas and a winner.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope your day has been wonderful and that you received everything that you wished for. We had a quiet Christmas here in our new home, just the three of us. Having a teenager makes for a quiet day. Caden didn't even open presents until 12:30 since he didn't get up until 11:30.

Oh the joys of being a teen;-)

So on to the winner of the Little Brown Pen gift card. It's Staci @ A Life Less Ordinary! Email me your addy and your card will be in the mail.

I have been enjoying my little break from blogging. I have been reading a lot of magazines and deciding what I am going to work on next in the house. I am not sure when I will come back but I hope to feel like it after the New Year.

This morning I was catching up on some blog reading and ran across this horrible news. Edie @ A Life in Grace had her house burn down early Wednesday morning. They lost everything and I ask that you pray for her and her family. They have not been in their home that long and I just can't imagine what they are going through. They need a lot of love and support right now.

Hope everyone has a great New Year and I will see ya soon.

Mel