Monday Musings.

Monday, July 25, 2011
Good Monday morning everyone.  I have been MIA most of the summer but I am hoping that I when school starts back, I will get back to blogging.

1.  Caden and I went to Georgia last week.  He got sick while there and didn't get better until the day before we left.  He was still happy that he got to be with his best friend.

2.  Erin Cobb sent me all of our picture from our photo session.  Just let me say that it is going to be a very hard decision on which pictures to buy:)

3.  I got false eyelashes a couple of weeks ago and boy do I wish they made permanent ones.  They started coming off last week but I really loved them.

4.  Went shopping while I was in Georgia (something I don't do much) and let's just say that Charming Charlie's really loved my wallet!

5.  Dreaming of going back to the Turks & Caicos.  It was so beautiful and such a relaxing trip.  I hope that we can take Caden there for his graduation present.

6.  I'm ready for college football to start.  Can I get an amen?

7.  Started doing a low carb diet about 3 weeks ago.  I haven't had a lick of sugar and I have only lost 2.8 pounds:(  Not off to a great start but I am going to stick with it.  I have to lose some weight so that I can fit back into my clothes.

8.  Caden is starting his senior year soon.  Bitter sweet, I must say.

9.  Being gone a week leaves a lot of laundry.  I am going to busy today.

10.  And lastly, here is a link to a sneak peek of our photo session with Erin.

Hope you all are having a good summer.  House pictures to come soon.