Project Life.

Friday, March 18, 2011
I am keeping up with my Project Life but most of the pictures are happening with the IPhone.  I don't have the book caught up yet but I am working on it.  I thought I'd share a few photos from the project.




A pretty sunset from the window of the office.



Caden's SAT Admission ticket.



Mama got a new phone.  I am now known around the house as the IWife since I have an IPhone, an IPod Touch, an IPad, and a MacBook Pro:)



Having lunch with my guy while in Florida.  See, we are outside in the nice warm weather!  Florida, I miss you.



My trip to Sam's Club.



Our crazier than usual dog with his big ole butt hanging off the back of the couch.  He is for another day, another blog post I tell ya:(  The cause of much stress in my life right now.

So there are a few of the pictures that are in my Project Life Book.  I was looking at a friends PL book (Monica of Without Filters) and her book is gorgeous.  She has a little one and a baby so she has a lot more going on in her life than I do.  She is layering her book and I really love that.  I am thinking of trying to do that but not sure what I would put in between the pages.  We'll see what my creative brain can dream up.

Caden is out of school today because they are decorating for the prom so we have a date for lunch, shopping (for him) and then the gym.  Hope you all have a great weekend.  We are suppose to have some warm weather so I am going to enjoy every minute of it.

Mel

PS. Thanks for all the comments on the dining room.  I will post the finished room whenever I get it completed.