Getting to know YOU!

Sunday, March 27, 2011
Keely is hosting Getting to know You Sunday's again and so I am going to participate.  I missed out on last Sunday but I am linking up today.
So todays questions are:

1. what inspires you?  I love looking online at different decor website for inspiration for my home.

2. what was the last thing you bought yourself?  Just yesterday I bought myself a maxi dress.

3. would you rather watch a movie in a theater or from the comfort of your own home?  In a theater because then I would actually watch one.  (I don't care for movies)

4. household chore you don't mind doing?  Laundry.

5. coffee or tea?  Both.  I have to have coffee in the morning & sweet tea during the day.

6. what could you eat every day and not get sick of?  Steak.

7. what's the last book you read?  I have about three books going right now but one that I read and loved is Still Alice.

8. do you think you "look" your age?  I guess I do.  I am 43 years old so y'all tell me:)

Happy Sunday everyone.  Have a great day.

Melanie