Ramblings.

Friday, March 11, 2011
Happy Friday morning.  Just some rambling thoughts this a.m.:)

*I got my hair cut last week.  I showed up at an appointment that was scheduled for today and so I let the girl that was working that day cut my hair.  (you can do that when you move so much and don't really have a hairdresser yet;-)


It is a modified bob like I had last year.  After having the cut for about a week now, I am not tickled with all the layers in the back.










*On Sunday, Gary took me to Myrtle Beach to do a little shopping.  We headed to HomeGoods and I can now say that it is not worth the drive.  It just isn't as good as the one in Cincinnati.  We only found one picture and nothing else.  Next time we are going to go to Charleston to that store and see what we can find.  Anyway, we ate lunch at P. F. Chang's and I have to say that I have found a new love....fried string beans!  YUM YUM!




*On our way home, it was raining and we saw a rainbow.  I shot this with my IPhone out the window.

*I joined the gym.  Lord help me!  I have never even been inside of a gym in all of my 43 years.  Caden really wanted to join but I didn't want to commit to a year but I did.  My first visit by myself was Tuesday and I did pretty good.  I went back yesterday after I picked Caden up from school.  I am sore today but  I hope to lose a few pounds and tone up a little;-)

*This weekend I am going to be working on my Project Life.  I am WAY behind in my book but I am taking the photos.  I have to say that I am taking a lot of pictures with my phone but that's ok.  At least I am taking them.



*Last Saturday we were shopping for Gary some new clothes for work when we passed a really cute pink coat.  In passing I said "that is a really cute coat but I wouldn't have anywhere to wear it."  He bought it the next day and had it wrapped in a bag sitting in my bathtub.  You girls know I love my bubble bath every night and that was the perfect place to put it.  I squealed like a teenage girl.  Not everyday that I get a surprise like that.








I love it!  It has ruffles on the pockets, cute buckles on the sleeves, and the color is blush pink.  Love, love, love it!  (sorry for the bad pictures but they are all taken with my phone and trying to take your own photo is hard to do)  I knew that he would go back and buy it for me. Don't ask me how I knew, but I knew.

So that kinda wraps up my week.  The last two weeks have been very busy and I am hoping to get some things done this weekend and then pray for a slower week next week.  Hope everyone is enjoying a little sunshine and some warmer weather!

Happy weekend,

Mel