30 Day Photo Fun.

Monday, June 13, 2011

I ran across this online and thought that it would be fun to do.  I am surprised at how much fun I am having doing this little project.  I am doing Project Life but I am not really doing a photo a day.  I am doing it the way I want to.  I am taking pictures but will put my book together by events instead of daily.

Anyhoo, I am taking my photos daily and thought I would start sharing them with you.

June 1 Self Portrait


June 2 Favorite Shoes


June 3 Hands


June 4 Clouds


June 5 Breakfast



June 6 Books


June 7 High Angle


June 8 Sunset


June 9 Fresh Fruit


June 10 Animal


June 11 Silhouette


June 12 Sun Flare


So there are my pictures so far.  I will try and post each day or every couple of days.  Most pictures have been taken with my IPhone which has made it really easy to keep up.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a great week.

I'm off to watch the trial:)

Melanie