Getting to know YOU!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

It’s Sunday again so you all know what that means, some really odd and funny questions to answer. So here we go.

1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done? I would definitely get a tummy suction. If I had enough, I would get a brow lift BUT not one that looks like Danielle's on HWONY!

2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why? I don’t watch soap operas.

3. Favorite clothing brand? I am not a huge clothes person. Just last night Gary and I were talking about the things I like to spend money on. Gadgets ideas like my IPod Touch, a new camera, a lens….

4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year? A maid service for sure!

5. would you ever vajazzle? What? I guess that I am to old to know what that is. Do tell.

6. Favorite Disney Princess? None. I had a boy and haven’t watched a Disney movie in years!

7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out? I am not a big movie person but I guess Beaches gets me every time.

8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what? Just broke my toe in January of this year. It still hurts sometimes and it has been 7 months.

I am thinking whomever made these questions up is a lot younger than I am. Vajazzle? No idea what that is. Disney Princess? Can barely remember one. Favorite Clothing Brand? Could wear Target, Kohl's, & American Eagle. HA!

Head over to Keely's see what others have to say.

Melanie