Getting to know YOU!

Sunday, April 10, 2011
Hello again.

It's Sunday and you know what that means.  Here's this weeks questions.


1. do you watch/read the news?  I don't.  I do watch Rush Limbaugh though.  Now don't go hate'in on me:)

2. how would you describe your "look"?  I don't really have a look.  I wear what I like but I could be a little bit of a hippie.

3. did you play sports in high school or college?  I didn't.  I am not athletic.

4. would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels?  High Heels because I don't wear them a lot.

5. what's your favorite show to watch on tv?   I love to many to name just one.  Deadliest Catch is the first one that popped in my head.  Amazing Race, Survivor, 48 Hours Mysteries, The First 48......

6. would you rather bake or cook?  Cook.  I use to do it all the time but with this last move, I haven't cooked that much.  I do love to bake too.

7. shorts or skirts?  Lately it has been skirts since I have gained 10 pounds.  My shorts don't fit as well.

8. what's your favorite scary movie?  I don't watch scary movies.

Check out other's answers over at Mann Land 5. 

 Hope y'all have a good week.

Mel