Tuesday, April 26, 2011 Posted by memetnot at 5:20 AM
* I guess I took another blogging break since I haven't blogged in 2 weeks.
* I can't wait for The Voice to start this week.
* I am really really happy that the sun is shining and that the weather has warmed up.
* I miss my besties Nancy. We had a great time together in Texas and I have lots of pictures to show you of our trip.
* I am beyond jealous that the fabulous Kasey Buick is going to up and move to Hawaii for a year. I can't wait to read about her exciting new life that is to come.
* I am so looking forward to school being over. It's been a long year and I can't wait to not have to drive Caden across town every morning:)
* It's going to be a busy summer for us and I am looking forward to it.
* Loving Cee Lo Green and Adele right now.
* My sweet pea had to work nights last week and one day I passed him on the road when I was taking Caden to school. When I got back home, this was sitting on the counter in front of the Keurig.
* While I was in Texas, I got a my nails done in black;-) I LOVED it! It kinda had a silver tint to it and I fell in love with it.
* Caden and I started watching the very first season of Survivor. We are going to watch every single season. We are half way thru season 2 and I am loving every single minute of it. I am relishing every moment with him because he will be graduating and moving to Texas next year. I sure am gonna miss that boy.
* And lastly, I am getting excited about the Royal Wedding this week. I didn't think I would care but I think that the future Queen, Kate, is just lovely. A commoner (as they call her) marrying her Prince. I will be watching this week. Will you?