Ramblings.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011
* I guess I took another blogging break since I haven't blogged in 2 weeks.

* I can't wait for The Voice to start this week.


* I am really really happy that the sun is shining and that the weather has warmed up.

* I miss my besties Nancy.  We had a great time together in Texas and I have lots of pictures to show you of our trip.


* I am beyond jealous that the fabulous Kasey Buick is going to up and move to Hawaii for a year.  I can't wait to read about her exciting new life that is to come.

* I am so looking forward to school being over.  It's been a long year and I can't wait to not have to drive Caden across town every morning:)

* It's going to be a busy summer for us and I am looking forward to it.

* Loving Cee Lo Green and Adele right now.



* My sweet pea had to work nights last week and one day I passed him on the road when I was taking Caden to school.  When I got back home, this was sitting on the counter in front of the Keurig.


* While I was in Texas, I got a my nails done in black;-)  I LOVED it!  It kinda had a silver tint to it and I fell in love with it.


* Caden and I started watching the very first season of Survivor.  We are going to watch every single season.  We are half way thru season 2 and I am loving every single minute of it.  I am relishing every moment with him because he will be graduating and moving to Texas next year.  I sure am gonna miss that boy.



* And lastly, I am getting excited about the Royal Wedding this week.  I didn't think I would care but I think that the future Queen, Kate, is just lovely.  A commoner (as they call her) marrying her Prince.  I will be watching this week.  Will you?

Melanie