Getting To Know You!

Sunday, April 3, 2011
I'm a little late posting but now that Keely is hosting GTKY Sundays, I want to participate each week.  So here is this weeks questions.


1. do you weigh yourself?  Absolutely!  Every single day.

2. what's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?  An oyster:(

3. snail mail or email?  Email all the way but I do love to send a card every now and then.

4. do you have any irrational fears...what are they?  Heights and being closed in.

5. do you play an instrument?  Years ago, the piano & the flute.

6. would you rather be bitten by a snake or attacked by a bear?  Neither but I think I would chose a snake because you'd have a better chance of living.  (I think)

7. do you ever go braless in public?  Yes but it is in a sundress with a sweater:)

8. today i am thankful for........................?  My husband.  That's a given;-)

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I have been catching up with the laundry and getting ready for the real world again tomorrow.  I'll be back soon with photos of our trip to Texas.

Mel