Finally...vacation will begin:)

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Okay, so maybe vacation was a month ago but a lot has happened since we got back on July 26th. First, my Dell PC decided that it wanted to quit working on me and then we found out we were moving.

So between those two things, there hasn't been a whole lot of time to blog. I have been wanting to tell y'all about our vacation but I am going to have to do it in stages. I haven't even looked at all of the vacation photos yet and they still have to be edited too.

That leads me to start with our flight to San Francisco. We left out of the Indianapolis Airport as I talked about here. The first thing that Caden did was look to see what there was to eat.

They then decided what we were going to eat and off they went.

We were flying out at 3:30 so we had some time to kill after we ate, so Caden broke out the IPod and played poker of all things:)

We had a short layover in Phoenix Arizona and flying over the mountains was beautiful.

Those are different looking mountains than what we see on the east coast and so beautiful. But for those who have never been to San Francisco, the flight into the city is very cool. It looks at though you are going to land on the water.



It was a bumpy flight at times but all in all, it went by fast. We stayed at the Marriott at Union Square which was a nice hotel. I don't think I would stay in Union Square again because it is downtown and we have always stayed closer to the bridge.

As you can see, I didn't get a picture before we messed the bed up but it was a great room. It had great beds which, besides being clean, is top priority for us. I have so much to share with y'all about our vacation that it is going to take me a while to get it all down.

It was a wonderful trip and we loved everything that we did. Hopefully I can do a post or two a week so that I can show you all the great places we went.

Have any of y'all gone on a great vacation this summer?

Melanie