Getting To Know You.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Sunday everyone. I hope y’all have stayed cool this weekend and enjoyed the AC. Here in Northern Kentucky they are all melting. They aren’t use to these warm temps;-)

It’s Sunday so that means it’s GTKY time. Be sure and stop by Keely's and see everyone’s answers.

GettingtoknowYOU

1. Do you think mustaches are sexy? That depends on the guy.

2. What's the last concert you've been to? Michael Buble and it was fabulous!

3 What was your favorite 80's sitcom? I honestly don’t remember. I did love Dallas though.

4. Were you named after anyone? No

5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing? Yes, most definitely!

6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time? Read blogs, read all the books I have, along with all the magazines too.

7. What is your favorite department store? I like Kohl’s. I am not a big clothes shopper. My thing is gadgets. I love technology.

8. If you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it? When I start growing hair above my lip from menopause, I will be geting it there.

LOL! I don’t look forward to that day.

Melanie