Getting To Know You

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I am a little behind in posting our GTKY this week. I didn’t get an email earlier in the week so I kinda forgot about it.

Here’s this weeks questions:

1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body? I love football players but tennis players also have a great body:)


2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator? Oh, planner all the way. I love to make list and check things off.


3. Diet or regular (soda)? Regular coke but I am trying to quit drinking them.

4.What's your one "must have" for Fall? I guess a great purse. I love purses but I don’t like to shop for clothes very much so I can’t think of anything.


5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? Chick Fil A


6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy? I kinda like my guy’s profession:) It lets me be a stay home wife and mother. (he works for the railroad)


7. Did you wear braces? No


8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind? Kind for sure. Looks go away as time goes by and there is nothing like a gentleman.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday. I hope to be back this week with some post about our vacation.

Melanie