Getting To Know You.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I missed last Sunday’s GTKY because I don’t have the internet right now so I am at Barnes & Nobles drinking a Starbucks and using their WIFI:)

GettingtoknowYOU

So here are this weeks questions.

1. If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there? I would definitely leave a note. Karma is a b****;-)

2. Love your body or plastic surgery? I try to love it but an eye lift would be great right about now!

3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back? I just love the girls that blog. I have made some great friendships and that is what keeps me going back. Even if they don’t know that I exist, I still visit. I am missing all of my blog friends right now. I haven’t visited a blog in over a week.

4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is? Zero!

5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be? Liver. I hate it anyway and would never miss it.

6. How often do you eat out? We don’t eat out a lot but with the move, we have eaten out a lot. Not good for the waistline.

7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans? Both

8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill? Well, my first husband cheated and I am no longer married to him so I will let you guess the answer to that:)

Happy Sunday. Head over to Keely's and check out the other girl’s answers.

Melanie