My love of airports.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I love airports. I love to see how different each one is and I don’t mind sitting and people watching.

We drove a couple of hours and flew out of the Indianapolis Airport when we went on vacation. I {heart} this airport. Everything about it was great. Caden loved it and so did Gary.

Now, they don’t have quite the affection for them as I do but they do like a nice one.

This one has leaves hanging from the ceiling and in the decor.

035_edited-1

033_edited-1

I don’t really know what these were but they were cool looking.

Then we came around the corner and found this cute shop.

043 copyJust Pop In! How adorable is that. It is all about flavored popcorn.

039 copy

041 copy

They had tee shirts that read Indianapolis and Just Popped Out. I forgot to take a picture of the board with all the flavors that the popcorn came in but you can see some of it in this picture.

038 copyThey have so many flavors. I tried the orange because I love anything orange and it wasn’t so bad. We didn’t buy any but I sure did love the idea of a popcorn shop. And the name didn’t hurt either.

040 copy042 copy I just thought it was the greatest store. So here is my little tour of the Indy Airport. It’s a good one. It’s at the top right along with the Charlotte Airport, the Denver Airport, & Sacramento. Can you tell that I like airports? :-)

I have had computer problems since the weekend so I haven’t been online. As soon as all of that is fixed, I will be visiting all of y’all. I have some news to share and I can’t wait! Hope you are having a good week.

Melanie