Cabin Fever.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011
That's what I have. We haven't left the house since Sunday and I am itching to get out. I am a homebody by nature but when you KNOW you can't go out, it kinda gets to you after awhile.
I have to take Caden to his tutor lesson this afternoon and I will run to the grocery store while he is there.
Last night I decided that I would bake this cake last night to use up some yogurt that I had. Then I realized that I didn't have any orange marmalade. Well, that didn't stop me. I knew that I could come up with a glaze so I baked it anyway.

*photo & recipe by Pioneer Woman

Well, the flour was bad. NEVER has flour (or butter) gone bad at my house. That tells me that all this moving has caused me not to have time to bake. I will remedy that today:-)
The sun is shining and the ice is melting and now I am getting a sore throat! Can't win for losing.
:)
Mel