Monday Musings.

Monday, January 24, 2011
Good Monday morning!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  We enjoyed watching the playoffs and just lounging around.
Right now:

It is overcast outside.  I am in desperate need for sunshine and some warm weather.

I am enjoying a fire in the fireplace with a good cup of coffee.

I have to go to the courthouse and get our SC tags today.  That and some car insurance.  I can't find our insurance policy since we moved.  I am thinking that we didn't receive our renewal papers in the mail while we were in between houses.

I think that I have narrowed down a comforter for the master bedroom.  Hoping I will like it when I receive it in the mail.

I have to go to Lowe's and order some blinds for the house.  The only one the has curtains right now is Caden.

I am starting a 'no sugar' faze today.  Let's pray that I can last.  Coming off sugar is so hard to do.

And with that, I want to say THANK YOU to all my blog friends that stop by and take time out of your busy lives to read my blog and leave a comment.  I can't tell you how much it means to me.  But for now, I am stepping away from the computer.  I am in a slump and I just don't feel like blogging.  I don't feel like reading blogs, and for the most part, I don't feel like being on the computer.  I have a lot of things to do to the house and they are not getting done because I spend way to much time looking at other peoples houses;-)  I really want to work on my bedroom, laundry room, and finish up the dining room.  I want to learn my IPhoto and Photoshop so that it doesn't take me so long to edit my photos to put on the blog.  I want to walk on the treadmill and maybe take a yoga class.

I just want a break.  I will be back but I don't know when.  I might post something if the mood strikes me or I might not.  I hope that y'all will still be around whenever I decide to come back.  But for now, I am on an extended blogging break.


                                                 Yosemite 2010

Take care and have a great week.

Melanie