My Happy Wall.

Sunday, January 16, 2011
I know that y'all are laughing at that title but it really does make me happy.  I am talking about this.


The wall of art that Caden made in first and second grade.  It makes me smile every time I walk by it.


It is hard to photograph this area but it is a small hallway that is between Caden's room and the guest bedroom.  I have had this same grouping in the Florida house, the Cincy house, and now this house.  Each piece is adorable.


This was something that he made in kindergarden.  We were building our first house and he made this out of cereal and glitter.  I am so happy that it has made all the moves in tact.


His little hands that my mom photocopied when he was 2 yrs. old.  I went into the ugly cry when she gave this to me for Christmas:)


A picture that he drew of himself.  He even added his glasses that he use to wear.  That was drawn in second grade.


And finally a little poem that he wrote when we lived in Georgia.  I found it in his drawer.


So there is my wall of happiness.  I will forever treasure it.  It reminded me of a recent post from Edie.  She talked about how it was just 'stuff' but how she loved it and missed it.  So moving.  Please stop by her blog and read it.

I have a few things to show y'all in the next few weeks.  I have been getting the house together but I have to take pictures of everything.  Right now I am trying to figure out my Photoshop Elements 8 and IPhoto.  If anyone has any advice, send it my way.  It's frustrating.

Happy Monday,

Mel

linking to: Met Monday  Market Yourself Monday Southern In My Heart

Amaze Me Monday  The DIY Showoff  Savvy Southern Style

Making the World Cuter  Boogie Board Cottage Romantic Home