I won an award:)

Thursday, January 20, 2011
I received a couple of awards from a few different bloggers. Traci over at The Traci Chronicles, Cad at Oasis in the Desert, Jill over at Blessings of a Stay at Home Mom and one from Lindsey over at My Happily Ever After.




The rules are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Answer 10 questions
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award
Here are the questions.

1. Why did you create this blog?
We were moving from Florida to Cincinnati Ohio and I thought it would be a great way to keep our friends and family up to date with our new life. I also loved blogs and had made friends with different bloggers and thought I could meet some more. And I did:)

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
I follow decorating blog, cooking blogs, and just blogs about regular families.

3. Favorite Make-Up Brand?
I use Mary Kay foundation and then whatever else I pick up.

4. Favorite Clothing Brand?
I am not a huge clothes horse. I love Target and Kohl's. I like other stores that are more expensive but I would only buy things if they were on sale.

5. Indispensable Make-Up Product?
Foundation. Getting older, I need it more.

6. Favorite Color?
Green

7. Favorite Perfume?
Happy Heart and Euphoria.

8. Favorite Film?
The Thornbirds. I never tire of watching it.

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
I don't know if I can pick just one. Italy, Switzerland, France.....

10. Would you rather forget to put on mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
I think I would rather forget the blush. I don't have long eyelashes and I need all the help I can get in that area.

Girls, I appreciate the awards.  I always like to read something different from bloggers to learn a few fun facts about them.  I won't be passing along the awards but if you would like to do a post and join in, than please do.  Go visit my friends that sent me the awards to me and see what they have to say.

Have a great weekend,

Mel