Kara's Cupcakes.

Friday, November 5, 2010

I love cupcakes.

I love gourmet cupcakes.

I love Walmart cupcakes.

I don't discriminate when it comes to a cupcake;-)

When we were in San Francisco, I ran across Kara's Cupcakes.

It was a stark looking store where all the focus was on the cupcakes.

They were not very big but they were very yummy.

I bought a chocolate one with a raspberry filling and a red velvet. I bought a third one but I can't remember what it was.

They really have cute packaging too.

They were very good but then again, I haven't met a cupcake that I don't like:) As I was leaving and trying to get a photo of the name of the bakery, I took this photo. Later when I uploaded it, I noticed that it caught my reflection in the window:)

This was the start to my weight gain that has taken place through vacation and these past two moves. It sure was fun putting the weight on but now it is back to the treadmill. You play, you pay!

Thanks to all of y'all for your support during this nightmare move. I am plugging along one box at a time. We are filing a claim for them to repair our furniture, replace the refrigerator, and a repair guy is coming on Monday to hopefully fix the dryer. Gary is on vacation next week so we plan on working hard and finishing up. I know that it will all come together but it has been rough. I have felt the love and support from everyone and it really means a lot. I would think about your emails when I was unpacking and remembering all the sweet words and prayers. It helped a lot.

Have a great weekend and I will have a sneak peek of the dining room on Monday;-)

Melanie