Thankful.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

I wanted to share with you what I received today.

It was a letter from my sweet hubby. This is what it said.

My Thankful List:

I'm thankful for the little funny faces you make when you don't even realize that you are making them.

I'm thankful for glimpses of you when you never know that I am looking.

I'm thankful for the little noises you make when you like or dislike something.

I'm thankful for the contentment in your eyes.

I'm thankful for the joy that a simple book or good cup of coffee brings you.

I'm thankful that you are comfortable being you.

I'm thankful for the pride that you take in your family and your home.

I'm thankful for your love for your family and your acceptance of mine.

I'm thankful for you being my rock--my one sure thing.

I'm thankful for you always supporting me and never wavering in that support.

I'm thankful for you giving me my son and loving, teaching, and nurturing him to be the great man that I know he will become.

Most of all, I'm thankful that you made a decision 19 years ago to share your life with me, to help me become a better man, and to walk beside me as we chased our dreams and made memories.

So you see, I don't need a day on the calendar to celebrate what I'm thankful for because I'm thankful every day that I have someone that still takes my breath away and that I'm still falling in love with after 19 years.

I love you with all my heart and soul.

Gary

Yes girls, that man is mine and I am SO lucky to have him. I told y'all he was a keeper;-)

Melanie

Linking to Southern in my Heart and I know that it isn't a craft or holiday decor but I thought it was so sweet and spoke volumes about the man I married:-) Thanks for letting me share it with all of y'all.