Monday Musings.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Good Monday Morning.

1. Is anyone else having a hard time getting up and getting things going? I am. I can't decide if it is because of the long holiday weekend or because I have so much to do that I don't know where to begin.

2. I am trying to get it together but it is a slow go this time.

3. And now we have Christmas coming. I have to go and buy a tree this year. We got rid of the one that we have had for the last 14 years.

4. Yes, I said 14 years:-)

5. I asked Caden if he would decorate the tree this year and he said yes.

6. The next day, he said no. Boo!

7. Gary is on vacation in two weeks and I have to be ready for him to finish up around the house. It will be the last time that he will be home for any length of time. New year means much work and no honey do time.

8. I am thinking that next year will be our big Christmas where we invite everyone to come here and spend the holidays with us. I just can't do it this year.

9. I think I am exempt:)

10. I can tell you that I don't want one thing this year for Christmas. Moving twice in 8 months will do that to you. SO much stuff and I am tired of stuff.

11. The house is coming along. I hope to have pictures taken of some of the things that I have finished.....which is not much:(

12. Don't you know that this is the reason for this rambling long post? I got nothin for y'all:)

I shall go now and get dressed and head out to buy a tree. WOO HOO! Fun fun:)

Here a picture of me and Gary in Oregon on Cannon Beach. I will be dreaming that I am there today.

Happy Monday!

Mel