A Different kinda Christmas Tour.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Since we have moved a lot in the last five years, I don't have pictures of every single Christmas for each of those years.

This year I managed to get a tree up but I didn't get to fully decorate the house. I wanted to participate in a couple of parties that are showcasing Christmas home tours.

I thought that I would do it a little different.

This first photo is from our Christmas in December 2005. We were living with Gary's mom while we were building our home in Florida. This is our Snoopy tree:)

That is what I could manage to get put up in her house since we had just moved in.

These next photos are from our last Christmas in our Florida home which was December 2008. It was a wonderful Christmas. My sister in law and her family came in from Texas and we just had a great time seeing each other.

Last year we moved to Cincinnati on November 9 and I didn't get a tree up. This year we moved on November 1 and I did manage to get a tree up.

I got rid of our tree that we have had for the last 15 years and went with a skinny tree. I like that it fits the space perfectly.



And now for some of my favorite ornaments. They are things that Caden has made, things that I have collected through the years, and ornaments of places we have traveled together.

Thank you for indulging me with another look at our tree this year. It was fun taking a trip down memory lane and showing the trees that we have had over the last five years. For those of you who are new to my blog, if you want to read a really sweet story about a gift I received for our Christmas in 2008, you can go here. It is worth your time.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you are all having a great holiday season.

Melanie

Linking to Met Monday

Kellys Korner

The Nester