Little Brown Pen.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

I love Little Brown Pen! I found her on Etsy and just fell in love with her photography. She loves all things Paris (she lives there part time) and she takes pictures of things that she loves.

I decided I was going to buy 4 prints for the kitchen. This is what came in the mail.

The outside of the envelope has a picture of what I bought.

Look how cute the packaging is. See that little envelope that says Little Brown Pen? Look what was inside.

A pack of miniature calendar cards and two gift cards for $10.00 off the next purchase.

Cuteness I say! Cuteness!

Here is a shot of the 4 prints that I bought.

This calendar has 5x5 pictures on each month that can be framed after it is used.

I can't wait to get the pictures hung in the kitchen and I will be doing that next week! Gary was on vacation this past week and we were busy working around the house. I didn't get to hang these pictures though.

Since I received two gift cards in my goodie package, I would like to offer one to my readers. Just go to Little Brown Pen and come back and tell me what you would use your $10.00 credit towards. It expires in January so be sure if you enter that you would be able to use it before it expires.

Happy shopping,

Mel