A Few of my favorite things.

Thursday, December 16, 2010
Here are a few of the things that I am loving right now.
I am not much of a country music fan. I do like some artist but I watched Keith Urban on Oprah last week and immediately went on Amazon and downloaded Get Closer. Man oh man, it is a love song from start to finish. My favorite track is number 3 but I love 1, 3, 5, and 7. The whole CD is wonderful.
I love Starbucks during the holidays. My favorite coffee is the Caramel Brulee Latte. Yum yum. I just don't think you should look at the calorie content before drinking one;-)
I have been wanting this cookbook for a while. I ordered it a couple of weeks ago and all I can say is WOW! I am loving everything in it and I can't wait to try some of the recipes. It is southern with a twist to make the dishes a bit upscale.
This is a delicious smelling lotion. I read about it in a magazine and went and bought it at Target. It smells like vanilla almond and I love anything that is vanilla.
I love this game! I probably have 10 games going at one time but it has been my mental salvation during this move. At night I have played this game to relax my mind and it has carried me through. I love playing and sometimes I am good and win and sometimes I am not. BUT, I love playing no matter what.
This book is total eye candy. Lovely photos and I can't wait to sit down with it and soak it all in. When we get the house totally set up, I am going to break out my photography books and start reading again. I have a lot of things to catch up on. I took Karen Russell's class last year and I am going to reread all of the material. I feel like I have forgotten a lot of it.
So theses are the things that I am loving right now.
What things are on your list?
Mel
PS. If I haven't returned an email to you from your comments, just know that I have read them all and appreciate them. Gary is on vacation this week and I haven't been online. We are working hard to get things hung on the walls and the house set up so that we can start the New Year off on an organized front. Hope to be back next week.