I woke up this morning and thought I was in Cincinnati!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

That is what my backyard looked like. I knew that we were going to get some snow but I really didn't believe it.
I had just told Gary that Cincy was getting snow on Christmas and that if we still lived there, he would be getting his white Christmas. Little did I know that we would be getting one too, just a day late.
It snowed all day long. It started melting some this afternoon and I think that it has finally stopped. All I know is that the sun will be shining on Tuesday. HELLO SOUTH:) No snow on the ground for 2 1/2 months straight and no having 4 weeks straight of gray skies and no sunshine. I am a happy girl.
Gary just told me that it was going to be 70 degrees on New Years!
I could take a few days of snow if it turned sunny and 70 the next day;-)
I did do a lot of this today.
And I got the tree down. Yeah me!
Have a good week,
Mel