I have a sickness and a little break.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Girls, I have a sickness and it is called Keurig.

Keurig. As in the Keurig coffee machine.

Y'all know that I love to organize and that is why I have a coffee drawer. No matter that the bonus room was still a mess, I was happily standing in the kitchen organizing my K cups.

They have all kinds of flavors. Different brewed coffee so that if you like bold you can get bold. If you like french roast, you can get french roast. They also make teas and hot chocolates. Just recently Folger's started making K cups. So far, that one isn't my favorite. That would be the Green Mountains Nantucket Blend. That one is delicious.

I love the decaf too. I usually have a cup in the afternoon.

The cappuccino is pretty good but it isn't Starbucks caramel brulee, I tell ya:) I haven't tried the iced vanilla coffee yet but I will let you know how it is when I taste it.

In other news, Gary was on vacation last week and we got a lot of stuff done in the house. I have many things to show you but I think that it will be after the first of the year.

Yes, I am going to take a little bloggy break. I love blogging and I love my readers but I am tired.

I have gained 8 pounds.

I haven't walked on the treadmill in over a year and a half.

I haven't finished a book since July.

I want to read again.

I want to read the many many magazines that have piled up.

I want to finish decorating my house.

I want to cook some new recipes.

I want to get settled.

I want to rest.

I have felt so much support from all of you while I have been going through the move. (or moves:) Y'all will never know how much I appreciate it. Even my mom told me that y'all have been so great to me and it is true.

I don't want to feel guilty because I am not visiting all of you. I can't seem to keep caught up on emailing every one back when y'all comment. I feel guilty about that. I never want to leave anyone out and I never want y'all to think that I don't read every.single.comment! I have made so many true friendships through blogging and I will keep blogging. But for a while, I am going to disconnect from the computer and get back to what I use to do.

I will be back. I will visit y'all. I will miss y'all while I am away, but I have to do this for myself. I will pick a winner of the gift card on Christmas and post the winner that afternoon. Then I will take a break.

I have moved two times in 9 months and have had 4 addresses in a year. I think that I should be tired:) The break will do me some good and I will come back refreshed and ready to show you our new home and what we have done to it so far.

We will be having a quite Christmas this year with just the three of us. Caden and I went to Florida and enjoyed a visit with my parents and celebrated Christmas a little early. I hope that every one has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. Y'all will never be far from my thoughts while I am away.

Thanks for hanging in there with me.

Mel