Getting to know you!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

GettingtoknowYOU

Well, I might just be running out of time to get this post up but through the last 10 days, I have not been online…..or should I say that I haven’t been able to connect at any place that we stayed at.

Of course that would just have been MY computer and not Caden’s or Gary’s.

Anyhoo, I am back in the land of technology and I am going to be catching up with all of you next week. Caden is having mouth surgery on Wednesday so I will be busy with that but I am hoping to find the time at night to sit down and read all of your blogs.

So off I go with this weeks questions.

1. Thong or Granny Panties? No more thongs for me but no granny panties for me either;-)


2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him? If I knew him, I think that I would.


3.Spanx or no Spanx? Spanx with certain dresses. UGH!


4. Do you sleep in your sheets? Yes


5. What is your favorite Disney character? Winnie the Pooh:)


6. Dream vacation spot? Hawaii although I just got back from a pretty fabulous trip that I will be telling you about shortly.


7. What is your dream job? What I do now….being a stay at home mom and wife and taking care of my family.


8. Who is your hero and why? My hubby because he is the most honest person I know, has the most integrity of anyone I know, takes a lot of pride in his job, and really knows how to treat a lady. I am adding smart to that list too:)

Thanks to everyone who commented on my parents 50th wedding anniversary and my other post. With my internet service being lousy, I tried to answer every one but I know that I missed a few people.

Now, just head over to Keely's and see what others had to say.

Melanie