Playing catch up.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Hello blog friends. We made it home from California on Monday night at 8 pm and I haven’t stopped yet.

164-2

{you can see Alcatraz in the photo on the right}

This boy had mouth surgery on Wednesday so that has kept me busy too. Gary had to go right back to work on Tuesday morning and that has been hard. We are all on west coast time still so we are wanting to stay up late and sleep in.

There has been no sleeping in except for Caden;-) I went to the grocery store, picked Bit Bit up from the boarding place, got Caden’s prescriptions filled, and then headed home to start laundry. That was all on Tuesday.

Then Wednesday I took Caden to have his surgery. He had his first mouth surgery last June and it didn’t go so well. I will spare you the details but it was rough.

Here we are a year later and they needed to graft skin to grow some gum to keep a tooth in place. He has been in braces for over two years and he wants them off. We can’t do that until this tooth is stable.

So, I am playing catch up. I have finished up all the laundry, played nursemaid to Caden, and now I am trying to catch up on all my blog reading. I have missed all my blog friends but catching up with every one is proving to be a challenge. I thought that I could go and read EVERYTHING that has been written since I left, but that is not going to happen. I am having to just check in with every one and let that be my update.

Maybe I follow way to many blogs but I would miss each and every one of you if I didn’t stop by every day for a visit:)

Hope everyone has a great weekend and I will be caught up and raring to go next week. I have much to tell you about our vacation.

Happy weekend,

Melanie