Getting to know You.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 4th of July. I hope that everyone is having a great weekend and that you enjoy some pretty fireworks tonight.

GettingtoknowYOULet’s see if the questions are as funny as last weeks. By the way, I got schooled in vajazzling:-)

1. What do you look forward to the most on the 4th of July? We don’t really do anything special each year because Gary is always working. The railroad doesn’t stop for a holiday.

2. Are you a hugger? With my hubby & son:)

3. What is your favorite BBQ'd food? I love potato salad.

4. Do you like to watch parades? No.

5. Who has stinkier farts..boys or girls? I would say they are probably equal in smell but definitely not in sound:-) (who is thinking up these questions?)

6. Vampires or Werewolves? Neither. Haven’t jumped on that train with the rest of the world.

7. Do you read your horoscope? No.

8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? I don’t really eat ice cream. If I had to pick a flavor, it would be cookie dough.

Here’s a few pictures from our trip to Washington DC that we took last year while on vacation. Enjoy.

Washington DC (146) Washington DC (145) Washington DC (66) 079-1 089-1

Melanie