I LURVE my washer and dryer:)

Monday, July 5, 2010

A lot of girls emailed me and wanted me to talk about my washer and dryer. Believe me, that won’t be hard.

I have never had a nice washer and dryer. They have either been bought used, were hand me downs, or were a cheap appliance to just get me by until.

Well, until came.

001

When we moved up here, we had to purchase a refrigerator and so off to Best Buy we went.

Before we left Florida, I received some coupons from Best Buy. I use my reward card there a lot and I am at the top of the points reward system. They sent a list of coupons and for some reason I kept the one for the Samsung Washer & Dryer.

We spent a couple of hours there deciding what we were going to buy and on the way to checkout, I looked at the coupon.

It said buy the washer and get the dryer FREE!

Now, I had not researched the product because we were not in the market for a new washer and dryer. We had a really good sales guy that was so knowledgeable and I asked him to show us the washer & dryer.

I showed him the coupon and he said that in the two years since he had been working there, that was the best coupon he had seen.

007

I can not be more in love with this washer & dryer! It has many different cycles and I use them all. The tub is huge and it spins the clothes so quickly that it doesn’t take them long to dry. It knows how much water to put in the tub and it has a steam cycle and a winkle care cycle. The tub is big enough that you can put a king sized comforter in it.

The dryer is delish too. It also senses when the clothes are dry and it will stop even if the time on the cycle isn’t finished. It comes with a rack that you can dry sweaters or shoes on.

006I do a lot of laundry and having a new washer and dryer makes it a little easier to go into the laundry room and do it. I have to say that if you are in the market for a new washer & dryer, I would highly recommend these.

Melanie

linking to http://www.justagirl.com