Charlie Joseph’s

Monday, July 26, 2010

This place has the best hot dogs that I have ever tasted. The place has been around for decades and they have even been in Southern Living Magazine.

It is a ‘must eat’ place every time we head to Georgia. This year we all got to go together.

060 copy059 copyPlotting going on or Caden telling Dylan that I never quit taking pictures;-) Take your pick.

064 copyOld timey counters with cute bar stools. (Karen Russell would ask me did I learn anything in her class….look at the two different colors in the photos…UGH!)

067 copyA very cute Coca-Cola napkin holder.

070 copy Caden is really happy to be eating his favorite hot dog. Notice that he has three.

071 copyThis picture might just be the reason that Caden wants me to quit taking pictures all the time:)

075 copyMy yummy lunch. (I think that Karen would be proud:)

079 copyThis is Austin. He is turning 10 years old but he thinks that he can keep up with the older boys and I’ll give it to him….he sure tries hard.

081 copy If you are every in LaGrange Georgia, stop by Charlie Joseph’s and get a hot dog.

Or two.

Melanie

Next week we will be back on our Pioneer Woman recipe schedule.