Random thoughts.

Monday, July 12, 2010

1. I am really enjoying summertime. After a rough winter, I am thankful for the sunshine. My skin will hate me later but for now I am loving it.

2. Caden came home last Wednesday and he was sad to leave Texas. I think that it might take him a few days to adjust to being home.

3. I am enjoying the lazy days of summer.

4. I am reading again and enjoying it so much.

5. I wish that I could find a really good farmers market here.

6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE So You Think That You Can Dance. The dancers are amazing. So sad that Alex had to leave the show.

7. I am ready for football season to start but not for the cold weather. Football season means that cold weather is soon going to follow.

8. I miss the south. I know that y’all have heard that one before but I still do.

9. I am in love with Kasey Buick. I love her style and I love her way of writing. I want her talent.

10. I have spent $165.00 in the last two weeks for eye drops from the doctor! Not happy about that:(

11. We are waiting for some big news and I will be very happy to share it with you when I can.

And since no post is complete without a picture….

Tree

(taken in Georgia)

Hope everyone has a great week.

Melanie