1. I am really enjoying summertime. After a rough winter, I am thankful for the sunshine. My skin will hate me later but for now I am loving it.
2. Caden came home last Wednesday and he was sad to leave Texas. I think that it might take him a few days to adjust to being home.
3. I am enjoying the lazy days of summer.
4. I am reading again and enjoying it so much.
5. I wish that I could find a really good farmers market here.
6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE So You Think That You Can Dance. The dancers are amazing. So sad that Alex had to leave the show.
7. I am ready for football season to start but not for the cold weather. Football season means that cold weather is soon going to follow.
8. I miss the south. I know that y’all have heard that one before but I still do.
9. I am in love with Kasey Buick. I love her style and I love her way of writing. I want her talent.
10. I have spent $165.00 in the last two weeks for eye drops from the doctor! Not happy about that:(
11. We are waiting for some big news and I will be very happy to share it with you when I can.
And since no post is complete without a picture….
(taken in Georgia)
Hope everyone has a great week.