Friday Thoughts.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Just a few thoughts running through my head.

1. I have shingles:( I knew that they would show up sooner rather than later.

2. I need to find an orthodontist to finish up Caden's braces but here in SC they are wanting $2500.00 and UP! I only owed $400.00 to the ortho in KY. The only thing that needs to be done is have the teeth line up with his nose. All the teeth are straight so there is NO work to be done. I am sick over them trying to stick a knife in me!

3. I love my bloggy friends.

4. I am so happy to be back in the south.

5. Caden and I have worn out the Chick Fil A since we moved here.

6. I am going to paint my dining room black!

7. Yes, you read number 6 right;-)

8. I am loving Parenthood & Modern Family this season and the new show Detroit 1-8-7. It reminds me of NYPD Blue.

9. I can't wait for The Housewives of Beverly Hills to start next week. It should be a good season.

10. Go Florida State! We need to beat Miami this weekend.

On a side note, do not buy this.

I don't even like ice cream but I went into Walmart to buy Caden some Ben & Jerry's and I saw this flavor. I bought it and it is good.

Hope y'all have a great weekend.

Go FSU!

Melanie