Three Houses.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

That is what we have lived in in less than a year! Can you believe it? I sure can't.

Can you say LONG YEAR?!?

We went from Florida.....

to Cincinnati.....

to South Carolina.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. We are suppose to close tomorrow at 10 a.m. and then we will move in next weekend. The house is being painted and the builder is finishing up some last minute things.

I hope that we will now be able to breathe some. I want our family to be settled. I want Gary to be able to come home to a home cooked meal, his TV, and his recliner. I want Caden to have his own room again and his normal schedule. I want to walk on the treadmill every day, read, and play in my scrapping stuff.

I want us to feel at home again.

And I think we will be, very soon.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Melanie