The Simple Woman's Handbook

Sunday, October 24, 2010

I saw this over at Kim's and decided that I would join in. I love random posts and thoughts from my blog friends and thought you might too.

FOR TODAY:
Outside my window...the sun is shining without a cloud in the sky.

I am thinking...that I have a lot of boxes to unpack next weekend.

I am thankful for...my husband. He is a hard worker, diligent, and loving.

From the kitchen...I wish I saw something cooking on the stove but I don't:<(

I am wearing...my PJ's and it is noon. So happy about that.

I am creating...a list of things that need to be accomplished this week.

I am going...to watch football with Caden today.

I am reading...Fly Away Home but not as much as I would like to be.

I am hoping...that the move into the new house goes smoothly next week.

I am hearing...the washing machine and the TV.

Around the house...there are all these furnishing that aren't ours. We are in a furnished apartment until we move.

One of my favorite things...is when Gary walks through the door at night.

A few plans for the rest of the week...is getting the builder to finish up the house, clean up the garage dirt and dust (so we can put our moving boxes in it), and wait for the semi truck to pull up at our new home.

If you want to read The Simple Woman's Handbook, head over and see all the link ups.

Happy Sunday,

Melanie