The time has come.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I ordered his class ring yesterday.

Could you hear me crying all the way from South Carolina?

I kid. I kid.

We did get his ring ordered and it hit me that we are now entering the time of all things graduation. He is really liking his new school and I am very thankful for that. It is a small private school and he will be graduating with about 25 other kids. I know that the next two years will fly by just like the last 16 years have.

I hate it that the last two years, at the beginning of school, we have been in the process of moving. Our lives have been turned upside down and I wish that he wouldn't have had to be starting new schools or not having a normal schedule.

He had done well even though that has been the case.

Before I know it, we will be taking senior pictures and ordering invitations.

A new season of life will be starting for our family:)

And you know what, I am okay with that!

Happy Tuesday,

Melanie