A Sweet Blog Reader.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Yesterday I flew to Cincinnati to meet the movers to pack the house up.

The first thing I did was get on the scale. I walked right in, put my bags down, and went upstairs and got on the scale. :) If you know me, you know that I weigh every.single.day!

I just do.

It helps me keep my weight in check. But since we went on vacation back in July, I haven't been weighing. I knew that I had gained since we moved up here but I topped it off with a few extra LB's since we moved to SC.

Anyhoo, where was I?

Oh yeah.

The second thing I did was get a bubble bath in MY bathtub. It was so nice. I just soaked all my troubles away. (that's what Gary tells me when I have had a bad day...go take a bath, you'll feel better) And I did:)

So after my weigh in and my bubble bath, I settled in to watch some TV and catch up on my emails. This is what I found when I turned on my computer.

Hi!
Just wanted to tell you THANK YOU for your great blog! I am so very addicted to it. I enjoy reading it everyday and I am truly inspired by your ideas! I used your idea in the laundry room and I am so happy with that extra shelf...YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!
Anyway, good luck on getting your new home, the move and I really look forward to seeing your new place on your blog.
Sincerely,
Kama Carranza
Along with this picture:

How sweet was that? It made my evening. You never know who is reading your blog and I always feel like other people inspire me so it was really a nice surprise to see that I have inspired someone else.

I just wanted to give a little blog love to Kama and tell her that she did a great job with her laundry room.

Now I am off to see how far the movers have gotten.

Melanie