Stalking houses in San Francisco:)

Monday, September 27, 2010

Yes, I stalk houses! I love houses. I love front doors. I am a nester by nature and I just like looking at houses. In San Francisco while we were riding around on the Segways, I was trying to snap pictures. Here are some of the houses we rode by.

Look at the beautiful Bougainvillea! Everything, and I mean everything, grows better in California.

I would love to be able to grow it like this.

Almost every house has some type of flower growing on it and they had wrought iron on it somewhere.

I love this garage door. Beautiful!

Look at the tile on the steps! Absolutely stunning.

Beautiful door with some more wrought iron.

Another beautiful front door.

More amazing flowers. I could have taken more pictures of the houses but it is hard to do while you are trying to stear a Segway. The houses in San Francisco are just as charming as they can be. The only other place that I think is just as good, or slightly better, is Carmel. My oh my, are those houses great. Sadly I didn't take pictures of them when we were there five years ago.

I hope that y'all don't get sick of my post on our vacation that we took this past summer. Right now I don't have decorating things to talk about but I think that y'all will forgive me under my current circumstances;-)

Have a great week,

Melanie