Randomness.....

Friday, September 3, 2010

Just some random thoughts going through my mind on this first Friday of September.

1. Where is all the time going? We are almost through another year.

2. I don't recommend moving twice in less than 9 months. EVER!

3. I am so happy to be moving back to the south.

4. We are the proud owners of two homes. UGH! (more on that later)

5. Loving my IPad more than I thought I would.

6. So happy that college football has officially started:)

7. I miss all my bloggy friends.

8. I am drowning in papers.

9. I love my sweet hubby.

10. Caden is getting his license next week. Yeah, I know. Pray for me;-)

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend. We will be watching Florida State play and relaxing. I think I might be able to blog and catch up with all of you too.

Happy Friday.

Melanie