Fall TV is finally here.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Let's talk TV.

We love TV at our house. It is our entertainment at night. It is never on during the day but as soon as evening comes, it is full steam ahead.

We have Directv along with DVR's & HD. There is nothing like watching The Deadliest Catch in HD on a 55 inch LED big screen:) We watch TV as a family too. When football season rolls around, we also get the NFL Ticket each year.

I told y'all we loved our TV.

So that brings me to this.

The Good Wife. Love this show!

The Biggest Loser. I always fall in love with all the contestants. They work so hard and make me want to get up off the couch.

This year I am not as excited about DWTS because I don't think that they have a very good lineup but I will enjoy it anyway. I am pulling for Kurt Warner although I don't know if he can even dance. I have a feeling that Brandy will win this season.

And there is Survivor. I am so happy to see Jimmy Johnson on there. He didn't quit smiling during the whole show last week. He just loves the game and I sure hope that he hangs around for a while.

Then we have Parenthood. That was a new show last year and I am so glad that it stuck around. I even have Gary watching it with me.

And my favorite reality show is The Amazing Race! It is a fast paced show and you can never predict who is going to win because of the traveling that is involved. Planes late, cancelled flights, or cars that break down...you just never know.

There are a lot of other shows that I could list but you would get tired of reading through it:)

So as you can see, I am excited for the new season to start. I will miss my DVR but it won't be long before we move and we have all of our stuff in one place.

What are y'all looking forward to watching?

Melanie