Crown & Crumpet Tea Salon

Thursday, September 23, 2010

How cute is this place! While the boys were eating ice cream in San Francisco, I was finding this little treasure.

The Crown & Crumpet Tea Salon.

Let's take a tour, shall we?

This beautiful sign is what greets you at the door.

The sign about the cup:)

The jars filled with candy and the whimsical cake just made me smile.

Check out the polka dotted lamp.

A little nook for reading.

A pretty table waiting on some girls to sit and have their tea and finger sandwiches.

A yummy piece of red velvet cake.

Alice in Wonderland.

And lastly, the left over remnants of a fine time had by some little girls. The owner of this shop was kind enough to let me take pictures but really didn't want me to take one of the table messed up. LOL! She wanted to clean it up but I asked her not to.

It was a very cute store that a little girl would love to have a tea party in.

It made me smile and I hope it did you too.

Melanie