Leaving on a Jet plane.

Monday, September 27, 2010
The time has come to meet the movers at our home in Kentucky. I feel like I am dreaming since I just did this LESS than 8 months ago. It has just been a very rough move. I thought that this one would be a breeze since we knew what to expect. There have been a whole host of problems right from the get go. I won't go into all the details but it had to do with finding a house, having issues about the house at the last minute a week from closing, and then having the movers scheduled but being told two days before that they were NOT scheduled.

Was that a run on sentence? Anyhoo....

I could go on and on but that would just bring you all down and that is not what I want to do. I will say that I am happy to be going home. Caden told me the other day that it wasn't home anymore but I told him as long as our stuff was there, it was:) I will be glad to be home but it is not a vacation for sure. Male movers will show up bright and early Wednesday morning and will pack for 3 days.

It.Will.Be.A.Mess!

That's all I'm sayin.

But I will be home and surrounded by my things;-)

The latest on the house is that we should know by Friday if they accept our offer. I am okay with a yes or a no answer but we do need an answer. We were suppose to close on the house today but that did not happen. I want a final and definite answer. No more waiting.

That's what I say.

To rest my mind at night, I have been playing Words With Friends. If any of you play and you want to play me, my name is ladynole35. I am not very good at it but I do love it. So start a game with me if you want to play.

So, today I be boarding a small commuter plane and flying home.

I don't like small enclosed spaces, so I am praying that we don't get stuck on the runway sitting. That would NOT be good . I could have a slight panic attack:)

So off I go today and I am so looking forward to my bed tonight and a quite house.

Tootleoo for now,

Melanie